Saturday, June 30, 2007

Welcome!

Looks like I've started my first blog. Since I'll be traveling so much this summer (and away from so many of my friends and family), I wanted to have a way for all of you to know I'm alive and well without having to send one of those giant spammy "my trip in a three page essay" emails no one ever reads anyways.

I'm not the blogging type, so I'll apologize in advance for:
1) not posting regularly,
2) not posting about stuff that interests you, and
3) not writing as eloquently or concisely as my sister Pauline who inspired me to keep a blog while traveling abroad.

But since I'm not one to be upstaged by a younger sister, or any sister for that matter in case Markell is feeling left out, I'll certainly give it my best shot.

Thanks for stopping by!
Frances

1 comment:

vellai said...

Well Ms Frances I'll have you know your blog is now on my RSS feed reader in outlook so I'll read each and every post! I expect lots of stories