Friday, August 17, 2007

Home Sweet Home

I suppose that's what I have to start calling Michigan since I'll be living here the next three years. I made it back to the States with no problems, and even got a free ticket from United for letting them reroute me through Chicago. Always a bad idea to go to O'Hare--my plane out of there was deemed unsafe to fly so we were delayed quite some time--but hey I've got nothing to do that's urgent. And now that I'm a student again I can't turn down anything that's free.

So here I am, counting down the days until school starts. Stay tuned for pictures and some final thoughts on the trip.

Overall verdict: awesome.

4 comments:

Estela said...

Welcome back! Glad to hear the trip was awesome. Hope to see you some time soon in CA ;-)

vellai said...

Francois, I've determined that you should actually just keep blogging your law school experience. I liked reading your blog :)

Maria Surma Manka said...

Welcome back! Can't wait to see pictures!

vernabee said...

frances! i hope you continue blogging... youre so entertaining. nice little break in my work day :) miss you sooo much and excited youre back! i might be near your neck of the woods-ish soon cause im visiting a friend in chicago in october and may jump over to visit another in mich... ill let you know!