Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Last Post in America!

At least, for a month. Pauline and I made the drive to Michigan
through giant thunder storms and Chicago traffic. Good thing the wind
shield wiper blades broke after we escaped the big bad clouds. Barely.
Still, I enjoyed seeing this type of weather in the middle of the
summer. It has been six years after all.

Today has been spent getting ready for my big adventure. Packing for a
month long trip abroad is tricky. You want to be prepared for all
sorts of weather but you also want to bring as little as possible
since it will be travelling on your back the entire time. We'll see
how I do.

I'll try to post from Dublin if I get the chance. Otherwise, see you
in Moscow. Ok kids, cell phone's getting turned off.

1 comment:

vellai said...

aaaaaah you're cell phone is getting turned off already?? I better call you quick! When do you actually leave? Have fun and I miiiiisss you frances!